Friday, March 17,
2017: St. Patrick's Day. Everyone was Irish that day.
Even the food was decorated for the occasion.
People were dressed in green everywhere including
these two at the Brainerd
|Paula and Mark were there too with their good
friend Karen Engen. All were wearing green necklaces.
The food was plentiful and excellent.
That included mint green ice cream with chocolate.
|Back in the kitchen, Irish Corned Beef and Cabbage
was being dished up.
Now for St.
Patrick's Day the trivia:
1. What is the
Irish name for a walking stick?
2. A flowering plant associated with Ireland.
3. Another name for Ireland.
4. The color of Irish eyes.
5. Brings good luck if you kiss it.
6. A Saint associated with Ireland.
7. Famous U.S. presidents of Irish heritage.
8. Titles of songs sung on St. Paddy's Day.
9. St. Patrick drove these out of Ireland.
10. Kind of crop that failed in Ireland.
3. Emerald Isle or Erin
5. Blarney Stone.
6. St. Patrick.
7. John Kennedy and Ronald Reagan.
8. O' Danny Boy & When Irish Eyes are Smiling.